If you own a blog or website, you most likely have dozens of images that need to be resized or reformatted. You need a tool that you can trust to reliably resize your JPEG images without losing quality. Resizing.app is that resource.
Why Do You Need to Resize Your Images?
Bloggers typically use a lot of images on their websites. If you are purchasing or using free stock imagery on your website, you know that when you download a standard image, it is usually quite large (4000x6000px). That size will bog down your website and slow it to a halt. You need a JPEG resizer before you can use those photos. Resizing.app is the answer. You can pop your photos in and convert them instantly to the perfect size, which won’t slow down your website. Plus, you won’t lose any of the fabulous quality.
Other reasons for resizing your images before uploading, are page load speed, SEO, and smaller images take up less space on the server. If you plan to promote your blog through social media, you will also be limited to size constraints when uploading to the usual platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.). You may have areas on your website where you need a specific size to fill the canvas, Resizing.app can help there too.
The trick is to use the smallest size possible that still looks crisp and clear. High-resolution images are great for print but not the web. The ideal resolution for web graphics is between 72 and 92dpi.
Where to Get Free Stock Imagery
Purchasing stock imagery to make your blog look professional can get expensive. Thankfully, there are a few free stock image repositories that you can use to grab great-looking photos in just about every category. Some of the best places to get free images are:
- Unsplash - includes thousands of high-quality photographs for any use online in social media, personal websites, and even business applications.
- Pexels - a mix of photos and videos that you can use anywhere. It has some limitations as to pictures for every occasion. You can also choose from a partner website (but there may be fees involved).
- Pixabay - more than 1 million photographs for you to choose from for just about any blog post topic.
- Canva - millions of free stock photos to use for your blog.
- Burst - owned by Shopify, this website offers hundreds of stock photos for you to use on your website. Choose between high and low-resolution images.
Although it is not required, they do ask that you give credit to the photographers by mentioning their name in a caption or metadata.
How to Use Resizing.app to Resize Your JPEG Blog Images Online
Resizing.app is the perfect JPEG resizer that you can use online to adjust images for any purpose. Just follow the three simple steps below:
- Drag and drop or choose an image from your computer. File types supported include PNG, JPEG, BMP, TIFF, GIF, HEIC, WEBP.
- Choose your settings: image size, optimization rate, and file format type.
- Save to download the converted image to your computer or device.
By using Resizing.app, you can take the headaches out of resizing and reformatting your images for your blog. Then you can spend time concentrating on creating your great content and sharing it with your audience instead!
Bookmark Resizing.app today to make it your go-to source for JPEG image resizing and converting.